20 Mule Team
For the first time since Reagan was President we are debating the critical issues of our country.
1. The 16 Trillion Debt
2. Foreign Wars and Foreign Aid
3. Jobs, the Economy and Energy
4. The Nanny Culture we have created
5. Illegal Immigration
6. Health Care and Education
7. Do we still want to be “One Nation under GOD” – or just go it alone? What about Israel?
This crucial election is nearing and because of our Nanny State the liberals may win, despite the unsolved problems. I’ve been saying for years that the 10 pot-taking mules riding on the wagon are just too many for the 10 pot-giving mules to pull. The ratio needs to change. Seventy-five percent to 25 percent would be good.
If Main Street and the workers of American would like to push the reset button they still have the leverage to do so. All the majority of them need to do is stage a three to five-day work stoppage. They could then demand the following:
1. No new taxes or spending borrowed money from China
2. Bring our troops home from where they are not wanted
3. Fire all non-essential government workers
4. Disband all useless government programs
5. Forge new election laws that will allow a poor person to run
6. No exemptions for politicians. What is good for us is damn good for them.
No doubt a work stoppage would cause great disruption to our country, but soon it is going to happen anyway. Once they begin rationing food stamps to all of us the leverage of changing things for the better will disappear. Just the thought of it will make the elitists of Wall Street and Washington D.C. gnash their teeth!
*No one has permission to shorten this letter or change its meaning.For the complete article see the 09-25-2012 issue.
Click here to purchase an electronic version of the 09-25-2012 paper.
Share on Facebook